Please read the warning before attending our haunted attractions. For your own safety, you must understand the type of environment our attractions offer before entering at your own risk! We do not know the health conditions of any of our guests, so we require all guests to read and understand all warnings before you enter. Please read the following warnings very carefully before considering attending our events. Our haunt attraction requires all guests to follow all rules, regulations and understand you enter at your own risk. Please read all rules listed below. Our warnings are on warning signs at the attractions, and warnings here on our website. You assume all risk to entering our attractions. Please DO NOT attend our events if you have ANY type of health concerns or issues. DO NOT attend our attractions if you are not physically fit, have pre-existing medical conditions, have poor vision, and especially any type of heart or respiratory condition. Thank you for taking the time to review the rules below.
To provide an enjoyable and safe Living Dead Haunt experience for all patrons, the following Rules of The Living Dead Haunt are in effect and apply to all patrons (without exception)
1. NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTIONS! Anyone caught smoking or with an open flame (Lighter, Etc.) in The Living Dead Haunted Attractions will not only be immediately ejected from the show, but will also receive a summons from the Town Fire Marshall NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING PROPS AND / OR ACTORS. The Living Dead Haunted Attractions have a Strict No Touching Policy for both the Actors and the Patrons. The Actors will not touch you. Anyone caught touching props or the actors will risk denied entry or removal from the attractions.
3. NO ALCOHOL, FIREARMS AND / OR WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED to be consumed or carried on the premise (or in the parking lot) of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. Likewise, The Living Dead Haunted Attractions reserve the right to deny entry to and/or eject, any individual(s) from a Living Dead Haunted Attraction who appears to be and/or display drunken behavior that would affect the safety and/or enjoyment of their and/or others' experience.
4. BE SCARED BUT, BE SAFE. The Living Dead Haunted Attractions works hard to provide an entertaining event while maintaining a higher standard of patron AND staff safety. Any individual(s) who gets caught running, horsing around, fighting and/or behaving in an unsafe manner will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or removal from The Living Dead Haunted Attractions.
5. Haunted Visions, LLC, The Living Dead Haunt, Escape the Living Dead, Circus of the Living Dead and/or any of the sponsors/supporters are not responsible for any loss, stolen and/or damaged possessions of patrons while on the premise of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. In addition, The Living Dead Haunted Attractions make all possible reasonable efforts to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for its patrons. However, the nature of this event may produce certain neglectful behavior in a very small percent of its attending patrons. For those few, the above mentioned entities are NOT liable for personal injury due to neglectful behavior of patrons such as running (either within or outside the attractions), horseplay and/or any other forms of unsafe behavior on the part of the patrons that could result in injury. In short... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
6 The Living Dead Haunted Attractions are supposed to be scary and fun, however for those few who either can't make it into an attraction, leave early or feel they have reason to ask for a refund after the fact. Sorry, NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERRING OF UNUSED TICKETS ALLOWED AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
7. All references, resemblances and statements to persons live and/or dead are strictly coincidentally and are solely in use for the overall affect of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. Neither Haunted Visions, LLC, The Living Dead Haunted Attractions and/or any affiliates are liable for any perceived offenses encountered within the attractions and/or premises.
8. Other than staff, no one is allowed to use flashlights, laser lights and/or any other forms of illumination including cell phones within the The Living Dead Haunted Attractions. Please No CAMERAS. If you are caught you will be warned only once, then risk denied entry or removal from the The Living Dead Haunted Attractions.
9. We want you to come back and enjoy The Living Dead Haunted Attractions year after year. So, please drive safely both to and from The Living Dead Haunted Attractions.
10. On behalf of the entire staff of The Living Dead Haunted Attractions, we would like to THANK YOU in advance for following these simple rules which will allow The Living Dead Haunted Attractions provide you and yours with the best experience possible!
Take a look at our Blog for updates and special activities or events.
frequently asked questions
Hours of Operation?
How long is the line wait?
This will depend purely on how many people are attending. We will do our absolute best to keep things moving though!
How big are the groups that can go through?
We try not allow more than 6 people in the The Living Dead Haunted House at one time. Large groups spoil the fun, plus we want you to be...alone. Small groups can be combined if need be on occasion. For the Escape the Living Dead and Circus of the Living Dead experiences - we will not allow more than 4 people at a time.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes! Inside Paradise Park at the ticket counter. Or you may order your tickets online HERE.
Do you offer discounts / coupons?
Yes, they are offered in conjunction with other activities at Paradise Park, at the front desk inside the park, as well as at the ticket booth located next to The Living Dead Haunt and Escape the Living Dead experiences.
What is the cost of a ticket to go through The Living Dead and Escape the Living Dead?
Cost / Ticketing Information can be found HERE. There are no group rates.
Is the haunt attraction a maze?
In a word - yes. But there's more to it than just a winding path and hallway.
What should I wear?
Dress for the weather outside - the haunt is neither heated or cooled.
Can we touch actors or props?
No. This is strictly prohibited. If you are caught doing so - you will be asked to leave.
Are there loud noises, fog and/or strobe lights?
Yes, yep and yes there is.
Can we get a refund if the haunt is too scary?
Afraid not (see what we did there?), but you can request to be let out if need be.
Can we take pictures or video?
No pictures or video is allowed. In addition, cell phones must remain off during your time inside the haunt.
What are the risks?
All patrons assume ALL RISK and DANGER incidental to Haunted Visions LLC, and Paradise Park, BEFORE, DURING or AFTER the attraction. NOT RECOMMENDED for pregnant women; people with high blood pressure, back, neck, health, hearing or heart ailments: or phobias. NO PACEMAKERS. The floors are uneven; and it is dark; you WILL be enveloped by creeping fog and vapors. WATCH YOUR STEP! By entering The Living Dead haunted attraction, you waive any injury or talent claims whatsoever and accept these terms and conditions. Specifically you claim no copyright interest in your image if used as part of any websites, any video images, or any promotional materials for Haunted Visions LLC, or Paradise Park. You hereby RELEASE ALL BROADCAST and TALENT RIGHTS. No Refunds!
Can we be removed from the line or haunt?
Yes, for the safety of all of our guests we do not allow foul language, pushing, vulgar behavior, weapons of any kind, drugs or alcohol, etc. If we determine you are under the influence of and drugs or alcohol you may also be denied entry or removed from the premises. We do not offer refunds if you are thrown out or denied entry.
Are you open if it rains?
We will be open as long as conditions are safe for everyone involved. Check back here, or at our social media outlets for updates.
Can we wear costumes?
No. For safety reasons, guests are not permitted to wear costumes or masks. If you are wearing facial makeup you will be asked to wipe it off.
Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult, unless the adult is present and gives permission. If you have a child who can watch scary movies and isn’t frightened, then they are probably okay to go through. However, if the child is easily startled or frightened by scary images, you may want to wait until they are a little bit older. There are many emergency exits throughout the attraction in case anyone gets too scared to continue. No refunds will be provided.
Will the actors touch us?
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! You may be inadvertently touched and it’s possible you may brush up against costumes, props, or some of the sets and decor. You may also be grabbed by a member of your own group or even a complete stranger who is too terrified to continue without your help.